DISCOVER THE UNIQUE PACOJET COUPE SET
Pacojet 2 offers dedicated functions for the Pacojet Coupe Set, expanding its application range to processing fresh, non-frozen foods in various styles, e.g. raw/cooked meat, fish, herbs, vegetables, fruit, eggs, cream etc. Chop, mince, purée, whip, cream, foam and/or mix to the desired texture in just 60 seconds – all without generating heat.
ADDITIONAL PACOTIZING BEAKERS
Set of 4 Chrome Steel Pacotizing Beakers including tight-fitting lids. Lids also available on yellow, blue, red, green, and gold.
ANNUAL PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP PACKAGE
• Replacement of all pressure tubes
• Replacement of damaged clutch belts
• Re-greasing of clutch
• Replacement of scraper seal
• Cleaning and re-greasing of profile drive shaft
• Inspection of motor for wear and tear
• Inspection of magnetic blade holder
• Inspection of blade and black splash guard (provided they are sent with the machine)
• Inspection of capacitors on the main processor print
• Shipping charges and tax are extra.
PACOTIZING BLADE “GOLD”
• Hardened with titanium-nitride
• Last 3x longer than the regular blade
The practical Insulating Box for 4 pacotizing beakers is a big help to protect your deep-frozen preparations from undesired warmth. Proven very handy to transport deep-frozen pacotizing beakers, in the area of Buffet- and Event-Catering as well as in the daily kitchen routine when several pacotizing beakers need to be pacotized subsequently. The Insulating Box is exactly formed for pacotizing beakers and therefore offers optimal insulating properties. (Delivered without Pacotizing Beakers or Lids.)
TWO DISPLAY PROTECTIVE FOIL